Hearing Health Care for Nursing Homes

Now nursing homes and other long term care facilities can provide their patients ear health services at no cost to the facility, by participating with Hearing Haven’s ear wax and ear health screening services.

Hearing Haven will send a team of professionals to your facility in the Dallas/Fort Worth area to examine all of your residents, or only those you choose for us to see. There is no cost to your facility, or your patients. We receive only what Medicare or Medicaid allow for each procedure. Services include either our preventative or comprehensive assessment. These consist of:

We can provide you with an ear canal and ear wax assessment survey. This is done by a licensed nurse or our audiologist and trained assistants. A list of all candidates that need wax removal, or have ear health problems that may need attention, will be provided to your designated staff member. Your staff remains aware of and involved in any recommendations. We then schedule our audiologist and/or hearing specialists and assistants for ear wax removal, hearing assessments, and, when needed, hearing aid fitting and services under the Medicaid program at your facility. We provide the staff needed for all procedures. Your Social Services Director, or other designated staff member, will be given a recommendation letter for those not eligible under Medicaid. Please contact Hearing Haven to schedule a meeting with us, or call us with any questions. We will be happy to talk to you, or even come to your facility and answer any of your questions.The staff of Hearing Haven has well over 100 years of combined experience in the hearing health care field. We are happy to be able to offer our expertise to your facility, your staff, and your patients. Call 972-394-4370 or 888-412-3337 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Print Friendly